863 Courtenay Drive NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
Classic Morningside brick home recently renovated and full of charm and natural light! This home features a pillared covered stone front entry porch leading into the two-story open foyer and living room with decorative fireplace. The separate dining room is off the kitchen. The chef's kitchen boasts custom cabinets to the ceiling, granite countertops, stainless-steel appliances, 48" Kitchen Aid Pro dual fuel range, 48" ventahood, two large sinks, extra large island that seats 5 and walk-in pantry. Separate bar area, including dual zone wine fridge, and opens into thecozy light filled den. Glass doors off the kitchen lead to the large deck overlooking the amazing fenced backyard and a lower entertaining deck. There is also a bedroom, full bath and half-bath on the main. Upstairs features a wide, open hallway with double French doors leading to the 3 bedrooms. Master suite enjoys large walk-in closet and large spa-like bathroom. Master bathroom features large glass shower with 3 shower heads, Japanese soaking tub, 2 large limestone vanities. Upper floor includes two additional bedrooms, walk-in closet, 2 large linen closets and a hall bath. Large laundry room completes the upper level. The finished terrace level features a bedroom, full bath, media room and tiled storage room/mudroom area. This Morningside classic blends its innate charm with today's quality at every turn. This home is close to the BeltLine & Piedmont Park, GREAT schools, parks, shops & restaurants! A wonderful, wide, tree lined street with sidewalks and easy access to everything!
- MLS #6683076
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionSitting Room
- RoomsFamily Room, Living Room, Office
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesHigh Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Kitchen Island, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionDecorative, Living Room
- StyleBungalow, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2013
- StoriesThree Or More
- ServicesDog Park, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Park, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Level
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on May 26, 2020 9:15am