295 Traditions Drive
Alpharetta, GA 30004
Looking for a great value and a beautiful home PRICED TO SELL? This is the one! Luxury golf course living situated on a private lot with great views, high off the 6th green of the Rees Jones Championship course. The grand entrance opens to foyer with 22' ceilings. The master-on-the main w/fireplace opens to covered terrace, overlooking stunning saltwater infinity edge pool. The study w/fireplace overlooks beautifully manicured front lawn. The Chef's kitchen features Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances, dine-in area and a breakfast bar. The formal dining room, living roomw/fireplace, family room w/wood burning fireplace, laundry room complete main level. The terrace level features a large den area with fireplace, full bar with wine cellar, pre-wired theatre, gym, cabana bathroom with easy access to the pool, private guest quarters, billiards and game room. Other features include a whole house water filtration system, pre-wired for whole house sound system, and a 4-car garage. Echelon is an escape from the high association fees and mandatory memberships of other golf course communities. This is the second largest home in Echelon. Top rated schools. Square footage does not include finished basement.
- MLS #6802695
- Half Baths3
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsDen, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Living Room, Media Room, Office, Wine Cellar
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Central Vacuum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Disappearing Attic Stairs, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Other, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Log, Living Room, Masonry, Master Bedroom, Other Room
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Stone
- Built In2005
- StoriesThree Or More
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesBalcony, Garden, Gas Grill, Private Yard, Rear Stairs
- ServicesGated, Golf Course, Homeowners Association, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Cul-de-sac Lot, Landscaped, Level, On Golf Course , Private
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on November 28, 2020 8:30pm