1929 Stonehouse Court
Dunwoody, GA 30338
Beautiful Updated Classic Traditional with the Largest Floor Plan in Sought After Oxford Chase Located in Great School District! This light-filled home is situated on a cul-de-sac and features spacious rooms, front and rear stairs, hardwood floors, recessed lighting, and wooden blinds. Front porch welcomes you into elegant and expansive two story entrance foyer that opens to a spacious living room and office/study with French doors and the dining room with trey ceiling and wainscoting. White kitchen with granite countertops, custom backsplash, center island withbreakfast bar, double ovens, gas cooktop, pantry, desk nook, and breakfast area with views of vaulted great room with fireplace and wall of windows with automatic blinds. Walk out to patio overlooking large, fenced level backyard-perfect for entertaining and family life! Upper level features an oversized owner's suite with vaulted ceiling, bath with double granite vanities, jetted tub and walk-in shower. Three additional bedrooms upstairs with hall bath. Fantastic location close to shopping, restaurants, schools, Perimeter Business District, parks, and interstates.
- MLS #6828012
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionSplit Bedroom Plan
- RoomsComputer Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Living Room
- FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Speed Internet, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Starter, Great Room
- ConstructionBrick 3 Sides, Frame
- Built In1993
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesPrivate Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesCountry Club, Golf Course, Homeowners Association, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Public Transportation, Restaurant, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Cul-de-sac Lot, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Harry Norman Realtors
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on March 4, 2021 8:00pm