366 Brentwood Drive NE
Atlanta, GA 30305
Full of old-world charm and beauty. A warm white farm house built in 1930 with over 0.7 acre, overlooking Sunnybrook Park and away from the street. A true gem in Garden Hills. Sold As Is. Do not walk on premisses without an appointment with listing agent
- MLS #6927975
- SpecialSold As/Is
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master
- FeaturesEntrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Other, Stone Counters
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionLiving Room, Master Bedroom
- StyleFrench Provincial, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Frame
- Built In1930
- ParkingDriveway, Garage, Garage Faces Side
- FeaturesPrivate Yard
- ServicesClubhouse, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Park, Playground, Pool, Street Lights, Swim Team
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Private, Wooded
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Harry Norman Realtors
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on November 27, 2021 7:00pm