526 E Wesley Road
Atlanta, GA 30305
Sophisticated yet comfortable Norman Askins renovation located in beautiful Garden Hills. Classic Tudor style three-story brick home with two-car garage and charming curb appeal in the best location. Move-in ready, completely updated home sits high on the street providing extra privacy and quiet. House features spacious entry foyer, living room with ornate marble fireplace, light-filled office & formal dining room, which are ideal for easy and enjoyable entertaining. Roomy family room opens to the stunning kitchen that features 48" Thermador gas range with double ovens,stainless steel appliances, honed quartzite countertops, separate refrigerator & freezer with custom cabinet panels, dual Kohler cast iron sinks, soft close drawers, reverse osmosis filtered water & faucet, pot-filler, butler's pantry with beautiful built-ins & an inviting, light-filled breakfast nook opening to the back porch. Second-floor owner's suite features a Juliet balcony, dressing room and large walk-in closet with ample storage. Spa-like primary bathroom features a luxurious cast iron bathtub, dual sinks & a glass enclosed marble tile shower. Second floor & basement laundry rooms. Beautiful hardwood floors & tall ceilings throughout the home. Au-pair suite with full kitchen, full bath & bedroom in the basement. Two car garage features electric vehicle charging (2x220V), ample storage and a light filled upstairs workout & office space. Gorgeous landscaping creates the perfect rear yard: gated, turf backyard for easy maintenance. Covered back patio is the perfect place to watch a game while enjoying the cool fall breeze. Close to everything - walk to AIS, CTK, Peachtree Road Farmers Market or the Garden Hills Pool, Park & Playground.
- MLS #6938798
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Oversized Master
- RoomsComputer Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Library, Living Room
- BasementDriveway Access, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesEntrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Kitchen Island, Pantry, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Living Room
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1935
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingGarage, Garage Door Opener
- FeaturesBalcony, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard, Storage
- ServicesNear Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Harry Norman Realtors
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on November 27, 2021 5:30pm