132 Southlook Lane
Eatonton, GA 31024
TRIFECTA LOT – on the lake, a picturesque view of the Jack Nicklaus Great Waters Signature Golf Course and facing west for the most gorgeous sunsets! A welcoming circular driveway on the best street in Great Waters to one of the best lots. The floorplan is perfect for entertaining offering amazing views of golf and lake from almost every room in the house. Main level features a luxurious master suite with newly renovated spa bath with heated floors, chef’s kitchen with oversized island, wet bar complete with wine fridge and ice maker, living room with gas fireplace andbuilt-ins, sun room, eat-in kitchen area, a separate dining room, large laundry room with plenty of cabinets for storage, and hardwood floors throughout the main level. Terrace level features a den with stone fireplace and wet bar, billiard’s room, three additional bedrooms with ensuite baths and a gym or study. Enjoy the views from your screened patio off the master and oversized covered porch off the kitchen with dry-below for additional outdoor space on the terrace level. The unfinished bonus room over the garage is stubbed for bath/kitchen. This home has too much to list. Must see! Golf Membership is being made available.
- MLS #6949547
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main
- RoomsDen, Living Room, Office, Sun Room, Workshop
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Central Vacuum, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets Other, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Double Oven, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Trash Compactor, Washer
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Living Room, Masonry
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- Built In1994
- Body of WaterOconee
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesAwning(s), Balcony, Private Yard, Rear Stairs
- ServicesClubhouse, Community Dock, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Homeowners Association, Lake, Marina, Pool, Restaurant, RV/Boat Storage , Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Lake/Pond On Lot, Landscaped, Level
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on November 27, 2021 6:30pm