172 Blackland Drive
Atlanta, GA 30342
Located on a quiet street in sought-after Tuxedo Park, this sprawling California ranch-style home offers the perfect combination of understated elegance and casual living. Skillfully curated design elements throughout the home provide warmth and character including hand-hewn beams, stone & brick accents, custom lighting, and rich hardwoods. Designed to accommodate everything from the flow of daily life to entertaining on a grand scale, the recently renovated kitchen features a magazine-worthy pantry, wine closet bar area with ice maker and beverage cooler along with a suite of premium Miele appliances, Quartzite counters and a large center island. The private owner's suite features dual walk-in closets, a spectacularly remodeled spa-like bath and relaxing screened porch. Outdoor living receives top priority with a lushly landscaped turf yard, lighted pickle ball/sport court and fireside heated pool with new tile, LED lighting, spa and deck jets. Additional enviable features include an expertly finished basement with home gym and ample storage, whole-house generator, 3-car detached garage with large flex space above.
- MLS #6985703
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main
- RoomsBonus Room, Computer Room, Den, Exercise Room, Game Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Loft, Office, Wine Cellar
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- AppliancesDishwasher, Double Oven, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Tankless Water Heater
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Starter, Great Room, Outside
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Farmhouse, Traditional
- Built In1957
- PoolGunite, Heated
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front, Garage Faces Side, Level Driveway
- FeaturesGarden, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesGated, Near Beltline, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Pool, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Stable(s), Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions256x217x177x108
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Ansley Real Estate
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on May 17, 2022 11:30pm