158 Peachtree Hills Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30305
Come enjoy the amazing urban lifestyle of this classic ranch bungalow full of historic character coupled with modern updates in one of central Buckhead's most walkable neighborhoods! Imagine welcoming family and new friends from your covered front veranda that spreads out into an open porch space perfect for sipping drinks and sharing laughs. As soon as you enter, the warmth from the natural light through the walls of windows and gleaming hardwood floors invite you to relax in the fireside living room with a separate enclosed office/bedroom area. Transition into the large dining room (or flex space) with a charming view to the rear gardens. Even more impressive, what would you expect from this home of a retired restaurateur and beloved Atlanta chef except a fabulous, open kitchen layout to conduct culinary experiments in your own test kitchen decked out with a commercial-grade rolling Boos island and premium Wolf and Subzero appliance package! Take full advantage of seamless indoor/outdoor living, with French doors that spill out to an open-air stone paver patio and a flat walk-out backyard for al fresco picnics. Indulge in the waterfall-featured saltwater pool surrounded by lush landscaping in your own private, fenced oasis, all professionally maintained. Attached is a glassed-in sunroom with stone floors that allow easy dry off from your healthy swim, plus relax with table games or sneak in leisurely naps on the handcrafted custom daybed swing. Easily accessible is the architecturally designed and expanded owner's suite on the main level, an enormous space lined with shiplap walls and vaulted ceiling with skylights. Ensuite with separate soaking tub and glass shower plus a walk-in closet with built-in stackable laundry set-up. Secondary bedroom also offers a wall of closets with ensuite shower. Loaded with potential to add-on, there is plenty of storage in the unfinished basement plus ample room for expansion in the unfinished attic. Recently painted interior and exterior, this home offers a gated driveway with porte-cochere that allows you to just move-in and immediately enjoy your best life within walking distance to all the unique and upscale shopping, restaurants and parks just around the corner.
- MLS #7044839
- SpecialSold As/Is
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master
- RoomsLiving Room, Office, Sun Room
- BasementFull, Unfinished
- FeaturesBookcases, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Entrance Foyer, His and Hers Closets, Vaulted, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Other Surface Counters, Pantry, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Double Oven, Dryer, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range, Range Hood, Washer
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Whole House Fan
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Living Room
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1919
- PoolIn Ground, Salt Water
- ParkingCarport, Covered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Level, On Street, Parking Pad
- FeaturesCourtyard, Garden, Permeable Paving, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry
- ServicesDog Park, Near Marta, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Public Transportation, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionFront Yard, Landscaped
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on June 24, 2022 7:01pm