2514 Woodward Way NW
Atlanta, GA 30305
First time on the market in years! This stunning Georgian Revival home blends historic character and charm with exceptional views and abundant natural light throughout the property. Perfectly sited on a well-maintained, grassy hill, overlooking a quiet, winding street in the sought-after Haynes Manor neighborhood. The gorgeous 1930 home was modernized and enlarged with a 3-story addition in 1992/93. From the stone-front patio, enter into a bright 2-story foyer with a combination of marble and hardwood floors and an elegant open staircase. The foyer opens to both a study and living room, both with fireplaces, as well as a large dining room and sunroom. Additionally, there is a spacious great room with a fireplace and large bay window, overlooking the well-manicured garden and large water feature. Hardwood floors throughout the main level. The charming kitchen, featuring stainless steel appliances, a pantry, desk nook, and a separate breakfast room, are just off the dining room and study. Upstairs are 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, two of which are ensuite. The primary suite contains both a large bedroom and bathroom with 2 walk-in custom closets, plus and a laundry room. The upstairs also includes 2 cedar hallway closets. All bedrooms have a number of windows, allowing natural sunlight to permeate the upstairs. The thoughtful design of the great room, paired with the large front facing window and open staircase with landing, captures endless daylight leading to the finished lower-level playroom. This room is accented with large skylights, two custom desks, built-in cabinetry, and a full bathroom. A fantastic stone patio and lovely garden in back, including arbor with 2 fans and chlorinated water feature/ wading pool. Behind this is an open, flat, grassy area with surrounding mature landscaping and a densely wooded area further back. The lawn includes an irrigation system. Located in close proximity to Atlanta Beltline, Bobby Jones Golf Course, Bitsy Grant Tennis Center, Peachtree Memorial Park, Peachtree Battle Shopping Center, & Peachtree Road Farmer's Market.
- MLS #7086131
- Half Baths1
- RoomsGreat Room - 1 Story, Library, Living Room, Sun Room
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished Bath, Interior Entry, Partial
- FeaturesBookcases, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets White, Other Surface Counters, Solid Surface Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Log, Glass Doors, Great Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1930
- ParkingDetached, Garage, Parking Pad
- FeaturesPrivate Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesNear Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Public Transportation, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Private
- Lot Dimensions116X392X116X412
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Harry Norman Realtors
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on October 5, 2022 5:32pm