9675 Almaviva Drive
Alpharetta, GA 30022
Stunning Executive Home coming to the prestigious Grand Estates of the South! Owners can design this custom home to meet their specific dreams. New construction allows changes in specifications and floor plan personalized to ones liking. Inviting two story foyer shows off the eloquence of this amazing home and creates a desire to see the magnificence of the rest of the house. Offering an open floor plan highlighting beautiful craftmanship and quality in professional construction. This home will provide an excellent place for comfort for your family and a prestigious location for entertaining guests. On the mail level you will find a beautiful master retreat with a relaxing sitting room. Enjoy your own spa like master bath with a claw foot tub, double vanity and huge walk-in shower with double rain Shower and wall sprayers. There is plenty of space in the separate his and hers closets. A chef inspired gourmet kitchen with large island and professional appliances. Walk-in pantry and breakfast area. Stunning 12 seat formal dining room across from a formal living room. You will have an easy view from the kitchen and breakfast room into your cozy family room with fireplace and large windows to view your professionally landscaped back yard. Level walk out onto your yard from your family room. Upstairs features 4 large bedrooms all with private bathrooms. Upstairs laundry room with cabinets and folding table. Terrace level boast a game room which includes room for pool table, game table, Ping pong table and foosball. The home theater seats 12 and will please you and your guest on movie night. There is a half bath on the main and terrace levels.
- SubdivisionGrand Estate of the South
- Zip Code30022
- JuniorAutrey Mill
- HighJohns Creek
- MLS #7107986
- SpecialInvestor Owned
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main
- RoomsBonus Room, Family Room, Game Room, Media Room
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesDisappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Pantry Walk-In, Solid Surface Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Water Heater, Microwave
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFactory Built, Family Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Master Bedroom, Outside
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2022
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingDetached, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- FeaturesBalcony, Private Yard
- ServicesClubhouse, Golf Course, Homeowners Association, Near Schools, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionPrivate
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: McKinley Properties, LLC. 678-691-4048
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on May 25, 2023 2:30pm