3844 Wieuca Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30342
This clean, crisp, natural, light-filled, brand-new home was completed in October 2022 and is ready to fulfill your resort-like staycation lifestyle now! Your first and second home all in one. You will never want to leave the house. The moment you arrive at the motor court, you will marvel at the view through the Pella iron doors and aluminum windows. The view through the house provides a preview of the open floor plan, all leading to the pool and the stunning pasture-sized backyard. Eleven-foot ceilings throughout the main level provide a sense of spaciousness that is good for the mind, body and soul. This European hard coat stucco work of art is an entertainer's delight. The family room, kitchen/breakfast room and walkout patio are seamless with the pool, spa, sunning deck and loggia for outdoor enjoyment year around. The airy materials on every surface, from tile to trim, integrate the spaciousness of each room with natural light throughout. The gourmet cook's kitchen delights with the highest-end appliances at your fingertips, offering a double oven, double dishwashers, a gas cooktop and an oversized Thermador refrigerator and freezer. Fine quartz completes the ample work surfaces open to the fireplace-anchored family room. On the level with the pool and spa, the primary suite provides a visual connection to the outdoors while providing a private retreat, including the en suite bathroom with a spacious shower, soaking tub, double vanities and huge closets. Don't miss the secret door to a front office, study or music room from the primary suite. The corner front dining room allows for generous space for your guests to be served by a butler's pantry and bar area, all with open views through to the kitchen. Everyday logistics are a breeze here with a kitchen-level three-car garage, mudroom, home office and laundry room. The second floor nurtures three bedrooms, all with en suite bathrooms and walk-in closets. An open gathering room/loft provides a playroom, recreation and media space for the lucky occupants of the three secondary bedrooms. The finished terrace level also benefits from natural light for the full bedroom and bathroom, providing the ultimate privacy for your guests. The huge recreation room serves up the best entertainment options! There is an elevator shaft ready for the finest elevator serving all three floors. This north Buckhead location provides the ultimate easy access to Chastain Park, all major highways, the very best of Atlanta's public/private schools, shopping, restaurants and the Brookhaven community. Private showings available upon proof of verifiable funds for closing. Appointment Only.
- MLS #7122368
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main
- RoomsComputer Room, Family Room, Library
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenCabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Starter
- StyleFrench Provincial
- Built In2022
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesPrivate Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International 404-237-5000
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on November 27, 2022 11:01am