180 Putnam Circle NE
Atlanta, GA 30342
Build your Dream Home near Chastain Park. 180 Putnam Circle provides a rare opportunity to build a new home in this fabulous Chastain neighborhood. Designed by Martin Marchman and built by custom home builder Carriage Partners, this stunning property is approved with the City of Atlanta for immediate construction. The original home has been removed and land prepared revealing the exceptionally deep lot with a flat walkout backyard with an abundance of private space for an oasis pool and green space. The design team has blended top design and construction quality throughout to create indoor and outdoor space that is both timeless and contemporary. The main level features an exceptionally large open kitchen and family room with 16 feet +/- large bi-pass French door opening to the rear covered porch with fireplace overlooking the walkout backyard. A large bright main level master bedroom with spa bath, his/her closets and laundry. Library office, mudroom, walk-in pantry, home office, rear mud room, pool bath, 2 car attached and 3rd car detached connected by a beautiful porte cochere. The second level features three secondary bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms as well as an additional large family room or additional bedroom if desired. The terrace level will be finished to the foyer stair hall vestibule. Additionally, the very well-designed terrace could be finished at an additional cost during construction or at a later date with design for a terrace level family room and large symmetrical bar area. A daylight game room and a large bedroom with en suite bathroom opening to the side yard. A smaller home could be built on the outstanding lot at a lower price. The lot can also be purchased separately with no builder restrictions for additional flexibility. This Chastain lot represents a unique opportunity. Buying broker will be paid 3% commission on $2,700,000.
- SubdivisionChastain Park
- Zip Code30342
- CountyFulton - GA
- ElementaryJackson - Atlanta
- JuniorWillis A. Sutton
- HighNorth Atlanta
- MLS #7123768
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master
- RoomsComputer Room, Family Room, Office
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Full, Unfinished
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Kitchen Island, Other Surface Counters, Pantry Walk-In, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Other Room, Outside
- StyleEuropean, French Provincial, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2022
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Level Driveway
- ServicesNear Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park
- UtilitiesNatural Gas Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped
- Lot Dimensions150x212x160x250
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International 770-442-7300
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on April 1, 2023 6:30am