5384 Glenbrooke Trail
Dunwoody, GA 30338
Fabulous Cluster home with master on the main with private study located in Dunwoodys Brooke Ridge community. This gated community has tennis courts, lovely pool and in quiet location within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, parks and conveniences. Seller has upgraded many features to include custom moldings, hardwood floors, granite and stainless kitchen, gas cooktop, custom closet, private patio and more. Two story foyer with wonderful vaulted ceiling in impressive great room and open to banquet size dining room.The oversized master suite has an adjoining sunroom/ office, tray ceiling, elegant spa bathroom and ample custom storage. The gracious open kitchen has a large breakfast room as well as a fireside keeping room with ample sunlight. Walk in pantry, separate laundry room, two walls of white cabinetry and stepless access to two car garage make this a well thought out floor plan. Upstairs loft/office area, two beautiful bedrooms, large full bath, and great finished storage room are an additional plus. This is one of the larger, more private lots and the back patio allows for a some relaxing outdoor entertaining.
- MLS #7132964
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsGreat Room - 2 Story, Loft, Office
- FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFactory Built, Gas Starter, Keeping Room
- StyleCluster Home, Traditional
- ConstructionHardiPlank Type, Stucco
- Built In1994
- StoriesOne and One Half
- ParkingAttached, Covered, Garage
- FeaturesPrivate Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard, Rain Gutters
- ServicesClubhouse, Community Dock, Homeowners Association, Lake, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Pool, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions88x91x67x91
Sold By: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties 770-393-3200
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on February 6, 2023 12:46am