4996 N Peachtree Road
Dunwoody, GA 30338
One of the kind newer build traditional Dunwoody house has been modernized. Iron double doors will greet into a bright open floor plan, 9ft ceilings and vaulted ceilings in the owner's bedroom. Lots of windows bring natural light in, natural wood flooring throughout, dining room that seats 12, Open concept living room that opens to a chef's kitchen, where you can entertain and impress your guests. Kitchen features a 10 ft island with granite counters, gas range, double ovens, double sinks and double dishwashers. Plenty of cabinet space, large pantry and so much more. Two French doors surround a modern fireplace in the living room leads you to a large deck with private backyard. Separate private office on the main level and updated half bath. Oversized owner's suite on the main level feature large windows, seating area, walk in closet and a private laundry room. Spa like bathroom with tile flooring, high ceilings, double vanities, free standing deep soaking tub and separate open shower. Upstairs you will be welcomed by four large bedrooms with brand new carpet and a full updated bathroom. This house has two laundry room, so you don't have to carry your laundry up and down the stairs. There is also enough room to add additional bathroom upstairs, to create a large ensuite. Oversized garage and large basement boasts potential for playroom, game room, gym, man cave, theater, second kitchen and so much more!
- Zip Code30338
- CountyDekalb - GA
- MLS #7170449
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master
- RoomsFamily Room, Loft, Office
- BasementDaylight, Driveway Access, Exterior Entry, Interior Entry, Partial, Unfinished
- FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Vaulted
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Washer
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFactory Built
- ConstructionBrick Front, Frame, Wood Siding
- Built In1998
- ParkingDriveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- FeaturesBalcony, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard, Rain Gutters
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Corner Lot, Front Yard
- Lot Dimensions155 x 108
Sold By: Realco Brokers, Inc. 404-671-9321
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on May 25, 2023 2:30pm