1247 Manor Oaks Court
Dunwoody, GA 30338
Beautiful Updated Home in the Sought-After Charming Enclave of Manor Oaks and Located in the Award Winning Austin School District! This light-filled home features an open floor plan, lovely architectural details, spacious rooms, high ceilings, hardwood floors on main, updated lighting, impressive moldings, plantation shutters, and all new exterior painting. The elegant two-story entrance foyer opens to the study with built-in bookcases, the living room with a custom wet bar and double-sided fireplace shared with the separate dining room. Gorgeous renovated kitchen offers painted cabinetry, granite countertops, large center island with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances including a Viking gas range and vent hood, warming drawer, Butler's pantry with beverage refrigerator, and breakfast area all open to the keeping room with stone fireplace. Walk out to the enormous deck overlooking the private backyard, perfect for entertaining and family life! Two half baths and the laundry room round out the main level. Upper level includes an oversized owner's suite with hardwood floors and a shared fireplace with the private luxury marble bath with separate shower, soaking tub and his and hers walk-in closets. Three additional secondary bedrooms, one ensuite and two with a shared bath. Fabulous finished daylight terrace level with playroom, media room, exercise room, bedroom, full bath, walk walk-out access to patio and backyard, with basement access to the third garage. Ideal Dunwoody location convenient to shopping, dining, private and public schools, Dunwoody Country Club, Chattahoochee River, Dunwoody Nature Center, GA 400 and interstates. A Real Gem!
- SubdivisionManor Oaks
- Zip Code30338
- CountyDekalb - GA
- MLS #7178619
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master, Split Bedroom Plan
- RoomsBonus Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Living Room, Office
- BasementDaylight, Driveway Access, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Speed Internet, Permanent Attic Stairs, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Other, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionDouble Sided, Gas Log, Keeping Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Other Room
- StyleEuropean, Traditional
- Built In1994
- ParkingAttached, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Parking Pad
- FeaturesPrivate Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard, Rain Gutters
- ServicesCountry Club, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions120x233x80x244
Sold By: Harry Norman Realtors 770-394-2131
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on May 25, 2023 2:30pm