500 Westover Drive NW
Atlanta, GA 30305
Move in ready in July to this lovely home full of Historic Charm and modern living in Buckhead's prestigious Haynes Manor neighborhood near Peachtree Battle, the Beltline and Bobby Jones, this stunning property exudes luxury and elegance at every turn. The home underwent a complete down-to-the-studs renovation, including a large addition to the rear of the home. The result is a modern and luxurious space that seamlessly blends classic charm with contemporary amenities. Upon entering the home, you're greeted by a charming foyer that leads to a spacious and open floor plan featuring a chef's kitchen with top of line Monogram appliances. The stunning kitchen opens to a beautiful family room that provides a perfect place to relax and unwind while enjoying the breathtaking view of the lush backyard. One of the unique features of the property is the bubbling brook that meanders through the backyard, complete with two picturesque bridges that add to the serene setting. In addition, the home boasts a covered porch and a brick patio with a fireplace and built-in grill, creating an ideal space for outdoor entertaining or simply enjoying a peaceful evening at home. This stunning property is situated in a prime location, close to world-class public and private schools, making it an ideal choice. This home is perfect for those seeking a luxurious and comfortable lifestyle in one of the most coveted neighborhoods in Atlanta. With its stunning architecture, modern amenities, and serene outdoor spaces, this property is truly a must-see for anyone looking to live in style and sophistication.
- SubdivisionHaynes Manor
- Zip Code30305
- CountyFulton - GA
- ElementaryE. Rivers
- JuniorWillis A. Sutton
- HighNorth Atlanta
- MLS #7185032
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsBonus Room, Den, Family Room, Library, Living Room, Media Room, Sun Room
- BasementDaylight, Driveway Access, Exterior Entry, Finished, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Double Vanity, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Electric Water Heater, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Starter, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Outside
- StyleColonial, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1935
- ParkingAttached, Carport, Detached, Garage, On Street
- FeaturesCourtyard, Garden, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesDog Park, Near Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Public Transportation, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Creek On Lot, Landscaped, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions67x53x218x92x268
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International 404-237-5000
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on May 25, 2023 2:30pm