5380 Brooke Ridge Drive
Dunwoody, GA 30338
Absolutely stunning executive property situated on the largest and most private lot in Brooke Ridge! Step inside and you'll find a plethora of interior features and an abundance of natural light that will make you feel right at home. From the daylight finished basement with well equipped in-law suite with full kitchen, full bath, large bedroom, den + office and second laundry room to the chef's kitchen complete with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, this home has it all! Relax in the spa-like primary bath with frameless tile shower or take a soak in the jacuzzi tub. The primary suite is conveniently located on the main level. The hardwood flooring, as well as the vaulted ceilings, crown molding and gas fireplace, add a touch of elegance to the home. But the features don't stop there! The exterior of the home is just as impressive, a traditional design with 3 sided brick, wood deck, and lush landscaping. Feel secure knowing you're in a gated community. Take advantage of the community pool and tennis courts, or enjoy the walkable neighborhood. Brooke Ridge is in the heart of Dunwoody and steps away from fantastic dining and retail options!
- SubdivisionBrooke Ridge
- Zip Code30338
- CountyDekalb - GA
- MLS #7185239
- SpecialEstate Owned
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Split Bedroom Plan
- RoomsBasement, Bonus Room, Den, Great Room - 1 Story, Kitchen, Laundry, Loft, Media Room, Office
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Crown Molding, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Speed Internet, Low-Flow Fixtures, Vaulted, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Keeping Room, Pantry, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HVACAttic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Multi Units, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Starter
- ConstructionBrick 3 Sides, Cement Siding
- Built In1994
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Faces Front, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesGarden, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard, Rear Stairs
- ServicesGated, Homeowners Association, Lake, Pool, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions151x67x93x146x122
Sold By: Keller Williams Rlty Consultants 678-287-4800
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2016 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on May 25, 2023 2:30pm